Save the world, solving a mystery alongside special agents from W.I.S.E the
international branch of the Lock Academy! This treasure hunt will call on your most finely-tuned detective skills.
The world is in danger! The criminal organisation Spider Tech has successfully recreated the MK Ultra virus, infected much of the world’s population.
The virus has mind-control effects on those infected. Fortunately, the virus is dormant, but it will be activated in 1 hour 20 minutes!
- As a team of 2 to 5 players, solve the mystery outside in the streets of Paris. Two teams can start at the same time and compete against each other: Book two consecutive slots and turn up together at the time for the 1st game slot
- 80 minutes to infiltrate Spider Tech, find the antidote and stop the clock
- Solve the mystery in the streets of central Paris, among some of the cities most impressive monuments
- The keys to succeeding will be observation, communication and cooperation
Solve the mystery with the help of a GPS tablet, provided by a Lock Academy agent in a location next to our school near Châtelet – Les Halles (you will be asked for ID), your telephone and a fully stocked detective kit.
Get ready to experience a highly immersive augmented reality experience!
The “Opération Mindfall” Paris treasure hunt costs the fixed price of €80 inc.VAT per team.
Opération Mindfall is an original idea from in partnership with
- Your Paris Escape Room in Pictures -
This mystery takes place entirely outside, near the Châtelet Academy - 2 to 10 players